What will your future look like?
Symbolia is looking for pitches for our second anniversary issue. Our theme: THE FUTURE. We’re seeking reported comics, illustrated narratives, animated GIFs, blueprints, and whatever else you can think of that explores the following lines of inquiry:
- How is communications technology, medical science, or engineering evolving and what can we expect next?
- What biotech breakthroughs are just around the corner?
- How is technology changing cultures? What will change next?
- What is the future of religion and spirituality?
- What does the future of architecture look like?
For this issue, we’re trying something a little different. This issue will be a nexus of in-depth reporting, inspiring art pieces, and smart speculative fiction.
If you’ve been itching to contribute to Symbolia, but haven’t seen a good way to do so, this is the time to pitch us.
How to pitch: Send an email with a one paragraph description of what you’d like to cover, why you’re the best person to cover this topic, and links to your work to email@example.com.
The deadline to submit pitches is FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 19.